Improve student wellbeing, motivation and resilience for
the upcoming school year
HELPING STUDENTS FEEL BETTER. DO BETTER. LEARN BETTER.
EmpowerU’s summer programs are student-centered and create the perfect window for students build the vital resilience and persistence skills needed to navigate rapid rising levels of anxiety, depression, stress & burnout. Our summer programs range from PreK – educator and are turnkey and easy to implement without a heavy lift on staff.
Why Summer Is the Perfect Time for a Reset
- Time: Students have an identified time and place to focus on their self-improvement outside of the pressures of a busy school year.
- Turnkey: Plug and play lessons are portable and ensure consistent program delivery in the face of ever-changing summer staffing.
- Personalized: No other program offers schools the option to add embedded 1:1 student coaching by online EmpowerU Instructors.
- Data: This highly personalized support helps student’s apply concepts to their challenges, fueling data-driven behavior change.
- Easy to Implement: Staff training is comprehensive, asynchronous, and straightforward.
- Flexible Structure: Flexible programs integrate into any summer structure – often a welcome time for students to focus on their goals and self-improvement in between academics.
- Funding Available: Specific funding for summer programs can be used for EmpowerU. Ask us how!
Flexible Implementation to Fit Program Staffing and Structure
We offer summer programs for students (PreK – 12) as well as self-care and mental health programs for educators that are easy to implement, flexible to fit into a variety of summer models, and effective in driving measurable outcomes.
Our account team will customize an implementation plan that will work best with your programs to drive outcomes across all districts.
EmpowerU CASEL aligned lessons supported by EmpowerU instructors fill gaps at Tier 2 and 3 for Elementary, Secondary Students, and Educators. Teacher-Led or Digital Classroom Lessons & Support provide universal programs for PreK-Educator. Learn More:
EmpowerU Summer Case Studies:
Case Study: District 196
District successfully utilizes summer to help students build focus, confidence and self-regulation.
Case Study: Twin Rivers
Leading MTSS model district uses a whole child lens to focus on student mental health, motivation and success.
EmpowerU’s revolutionary approach to student success helps students increase resilience, persistence, motivation and success. As active participants in their wellness journey, students complete engaging, online lessons supported by daily 1:1 motivational coaching that fuel improved emotional wellbeing, school attendance, and grades. EmpowerU offers site-based licenses to schools and colleges, as well as access to the credit-bearing course through third-party online schools or direct from the company.